Adding Google analytics to wordpress without plugin
There are many plugins to add Google analytics to wordpress, Google Analytics is very useful tool for any website or wordpress. There are lot’s of plugins available in wordpess to add Google analytics but when there is a simple way is available then why we use plugins, having lots of plugins in your wordpress is decrease your blog performance I suggest only use wordpress plugins when there is no simple way is available for doing this you can maintain your blog performance. Follow steps given below to add Google analytics to wordpress without plugin.
- Create Google analytics accounts if not created yet
- Log in to Google analytics accounts
- Click on the Admin page on the right side after login
- Select a account from the dropdown list in the Account column
- In property column click on tracking info
- Click on the tracking code then copy the code
- Login to your WordPress blog as admin
- Click on Appearance then click editor
- In editor you find header.php click on it
- Paste your Google analytics code just before </head>
- Save your file
That’s it now you can track your wordpress blog with Google analytics.
To loging or Singup in Google Analytics Click link given below for adding Google analytics to wordpress without plugin.